THE FRESHHH 2017 COMPETITION
What if you were in charge? Team up with your friends and show us your skills as virtual oil tycoons and win 25.000 EUR in total. Rule Freshhhland with your knowledge of technology and business strategy. Win the competition to have the opportunity to join MOL Group, leading international oil and gas company operating in 40 countries worldwide.
Freshhh is an online international student competition, where students in teams of 3 members have to take over the management of an integrated oil corporation. Make decisions on field development projects, build refinery for different products and find the best product portfolio, and set strategy on gas station network where aim is to make profit by expanding, investment network portfolio. The top 8 teams of the Freshhh competition get the opportunity to take part in the Live Final event, and the best students can be potential joiners of MOL Group’s fresh graduate programme, Growww.
FRESHHH COMPETITION CONSISTS OF THREE ROUNDS:
- On-line Qualification Round - Strategy Simulation Game in 3 parts: Upstream, Downstream and Retail
- Semifinal - for TOP 40 teams: technology-focused case studies and professional quizzes
- Live Final – organized for TOP 8 teams in Budapest, Hungary
FRESHHH PROGRAM IN DETAILS
- Running for 10 years
- Participants from 76 countries
- More than 250 universities involved
- More than 8000 teams applied
- More than 25000 students competed
WHO WE ARE WAITING FOR TO APPLY
- University, college and PhD students currently enrolled in a university or college education
- The tasks are focused on the oil and gas industry therefore it is advised to have practicality oriented members in the team.
- 6 November, 2017