ENTER THE FRESHHH 2016 COMPETITION
Team up with your friends, show us your skills as virtual oil tycoons and win 25,000 EUR in total! Rule Freshhhland with your knowledge of technology and business strategy.
Freshhh is an online gamified international competition. Students in teams of three members have to build up a new oil company from scratch and make decisions on research and development projects. They will also have to build a refinery for different products and find the best product portfolio to gain profit. The best 5 teams are possible joiners to MOL Group’s unique graduate programme, Growww.
FRESHHH consists of three rounds:
- Online Qualification Round - technology-focused logic and precision in calculation
- Strategy simulation - for the TOP 40 teams: strategy simulation on gas station network where aim is to make profit by expanding, investment and network portfolio
- Live Final – organised for the TOP 5 teams in Prague, Czech Republic
- Running for 9 years
- Participants from 76 countries
- More than 250 universities involved
- More than 20,000 students have competed
- Full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD students currently enrolled at a college/university
- The tasks focus on the oil and gas industry, therefore we advise you to have practicality oriented members in your team
- 29 March 2016